Look what we are finding!
11/11/15 10/9/15 9/26/15 9/04/15 8/09/15 07/29/15 07/29/15 07/26/15 7/15/15
Click on the Picture to read about it
See Our Previous Banner Finds
Don't forget to check out our main page at http://www.mwas.org

Author Topic: Bored and raining today!  (Read 1427 times)

Mick

Bored and raining today!
« on: February 03, 2008, 02:10:21 PM »
 A little background My wife and I had a wild hair three years ago and had an auction sold everything we owned and moved to AZ.! I had loads of old silver coins seated, standings, barbers ,Walking Lib halves ,V nicks or shields, three cents , Indians,, minnie balls , Civil war buttons and even a US calvery shield, just gobs of stuff!  Yep still kicking myself in the,,,,,,,  sold them all except for a few specials and 2.5 pounds of pre 64 silver and rings. So anyways here are a few items I still have,

This comb I found at a church / school yard? no longer there that dated back to Black Jack days. Just always loved thinking what little girl or possible woman had such a nice item back in that day.

This is a hugh mans diamond ring for bowling a perfect 300 game.Found in edge of camp fire.Dime just for size comparason.

And I just love finding stuff like this !!!  This domino came from a trading post ,long forgotten on the Sante Fe Trail...

I also found lots of other stuff and coins at these spots years ago.
 I just hope that I can find some good spots to hunt now days with my Mxt so I will have some new finds to share with you all soon.It wont be for not trying but havent had much luck as of yet.

Offline Roger

• MWAS Club Member
  • Shawnee, Kansas
Re: Bored and raining today!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 02:57:22 PM »
Those are some great finds.  I really enjoy looking at things like that.
"I may not be your best friend Wyatt, but I will be there when you need me" ~Doc Holliday

Offline julesjunk

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 04:02:18 PM »
I'd hate to meet the guy that wore that ring in a back alley mad! What, did he just throw the bowling ball at the pins like a baseball?  :)
"Dig It!!....I would"

Offline Johnny Ringo

• I Smell....I Smell...hmm..SILVER!!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 05:01:02 PM »
I really like the comb. Those are nice finds mick. 8)
Memories made one plug at a time!!!

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]